Welcome to www.3amtherapy.com . Privacy is extremely important to us, so we have taken several steps to protect your privacy.
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you as an individual.
By registering on the www.3amtherapy.com service, you agree:
Personal Information Defined: www.3amtherapy.com considers “Personal Information” to include information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. www.3amtherapy.com does not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
Browser Information and Usage Information: We log web browser information (e.g., Internet Protocol addresses and browser types) and other usage information from www.3amtherapy.com ’s Sites and its Listening Platform such as page view tallies, time spent on each page, geographic location information, page browsing information, subject matter browsing information and operating system information. If a Member or User is using a mobile or other portable device to visit or access www.3amtherapy.com ’s Site its Listening Platform, we may collect hardware information related to the device used by the Member or User. Your browser may be set to limit or prevent any of the browser information described above from being transmitted. www.3amtherapy.com may allow Members to sign in to its Listening Platform and/or enroll as a Member by using the sign-in credentials used by such visitor on a third party social media website (e.g., Facebook). By signing in or enrolling using the third party website’s credentials, the Member consents to www.3amtherapy.com collecting and maintaining the information provided via such third party website. www.3amtherapy.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party website.
Requests for Information, News and other Content: When you sign up to become a Member or a Counsellor/Therapist, you may sign up to receive information, news and other content related to new and existing products and services related to www.3amtherapy.com ’s Sites, www.3amtherapy.com ’s Listening Platform and events and other information related to the platform that may be of interest to you. You may also sign up to receive information, news and other content from third parties whose services and/or products we believe may be of interest to you. You will be asked to provide Personal Information, such as contact details and other information, relevant to delivering such news and information. We maintain all such information.
Technical Support Requests: If you need technical support related to www.3amtherapy.com ’s Sites or www.3amtherapy.com ’s Listening Platform, you will need to complete a form for the purposes of defining and clarifying your technical support request. When submitting a technical support request, you will be asked to provide Personal Information, including an email address and a description of the issue. We maintain copies of all technical support requests and other information submitted with or related to such requests.
Counsellor Applicants: If a visitor wishes to apply to be a Counsellor/Therapist on www.3amtherapy.com ’s Listening Platform, the visitor will be required to submit Personal Information as requested. Any information supplied by or on behalf of a visitor for purposes of becoming a Counsellor/Therapist will be maintained by www.3amtherapy.com as well as third party affiliates and other third parties. Please note that www.3amtherapy.com may have additional privacy terms that apply to Counsellor/Therapist. Such terms will be made available when an applicant applies to be Counsellor/Therapist when an applicant otherwise accesses his or her account.
Browser Information and Cookies: We use browser information, cookies and pixel tags to determine whether a communication service or marketing material should be deployed on your browser when you are visiting www.3amtherapy.com ’s Site or using www.3amtherapy.com ’s Listening Platform. We may also use browser information, cookies and pixel tags: to determine how you arrived at www.3amtherapy.com ’s Site or www.3amtherapy.com ’s Listening Platform, to determine whether you are a return visitor, to help us improve our product and service offerings, for quality assurance and training purposes, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to administer and optimize our services, to deliver marketing or other materials to you on behalf of third parties and for other lawful purposes.
Aggregate Information: We may aggregate information so that it is not Personal Information, and we may use and share such aggregated information for training and quality assurance purposes, for purposes of delivering our services, for purposes of expanding and improving our services and for other lawful purposes.
How does www.3amtherapy.com protect your information?Security: Data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully and absolutely secure. Our website and our services have security measures in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our security measures include the measures described below. Encryption and Firewalls: Chat transcripts are encrypted during transmission. All Transcripts are maintained on secure servers. Access to stored data is protected by multi-layered security controls including firewalls, role-based access controls and passwords.
Information that www.3amtherapy.com collects from Users requesting callsWhen you request a chat or call on www.3amtherapy.com , we collect personal information that is necessary for you to use the Service. This information is known as Personal Data and includes your name or alias and contact phone number. We also collect meta-data about the overall site, like the frequency of page views and other aggregate information. Finally, we may collect information about your computer, like your IP address and browser information. In the event that a User elects to purchase paid services, other Personal Information such as name, address and credit card payment information will be collected in order to process payment. www.3amtherapy.com may also record your IP address when submitting information in order to combat online crime or fraud.
Information that www.3amtherapy.com collects from registered Counsellors/TherapistsWe collect information about you in a variety of ways. When you register with www.3amtherapy.com as a Counsellor/Therapist, we collect personal information that is necessary for you to use the Service. This information is known as Personal Data and includes your name, username, password, contact phone number and other information that may appear in your public profile. We also collect meta-data about the overall site, like the frequency of page views and other aggregate information. Finally, we collect information about your computer, like your IP address and browser information. www.3amtherapy.com may also record your IP address when submitting information in order to combat online crime or fraud. www.3amtherapy.com may also require Bank account details for transferring the fees payable for the services offered, Employer Identification Number or other Tax ID number such as PAN for Tax purposes depending on payments you receive for providing your services. You are responsible to keep your password secure. You can also decide not to share any Personal Data with www.3amtherapy.com by not registering with www.3amtherapy.com as a counsellor. You can also cancel your www.3amtherapy.com account.
Social ApplicationsThese services allow the web site to access the data on your profile in the social networks, and to interact through your post. These services are not activated automatically, but require express authorization by the user.
Apple TrademarksApple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
MobileWe will provide any mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Child Protectionwww.3amtherapy.com complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection and clearly specifies that users must be at least 18 years-old, or between the ages of 13-18 years old with parental consent. If www.3amtherapy.com learns of a user who is younger than 18, or 13-18 years old without parental consent, then www.3amtherapy.com , at their sole discretion, can terminate that account.
1. PAYMENT TERMS
- www.3amtherapy.com may charge for the chat, audio, and/or video based counselling/ therapy sessions. Before scheduling a session/sessions, the user will have the complete information of understanding the charges of the therapist selected by him/her and will be given the option of selecting the same before proceeding with the scheduling of the session/sessions based on the availability schedule indicated by the therapist. A confirmatory email acknowledging the receipt of the payment will be sent to the user. In addition to these Terms, a User shall also be bound by the terms (if any) mentioned for specific Service(s).***
- The user will have to pay for each session before scheduling the session with a respective therapist.
- The user will be sent a confirmatory email once therapist confirms the appointment which will be treated as a final confirmation. In the event the user does not show up during the scheduled time of the session, the session shall be treated as consumed and no refund shall be provided to the user. In the event, the therapist does not show up during the scheduled time of the session, the therapist will schedule a session at an alternate time.
- At the time of payment checkout, applicable taxes will be collected from the user as per the terms and conditions of the Government of India.
- The user can make payments through any of the following available options through our online gateway platform:
- Internet Banking
- Debit/ Credit Cards
Disclosure for payments:
- The User agrees and accepts that all nuances and modalities relating to making payment using Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards (“Virtual Payment Mode”) shall be separately governed by arrangement(s) / terms and conditions between the User and the relevant banks. 3amtherapy shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any liability that may arise in relation to the Virtual Payment Modes (including any fraudulent transaction).
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, 3amtherapy will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) decline of such transaction for any reason.
- The user and the therapist agree and accept that the payment facility provided by 3amtherapy is neither banking nor financial service but a medium for receiving the payments for the services provided.
- 3amtherapy reserves its right to change the charges for Services, at any time, without the requirement of any prior intimation to the user. Any such change shall be binding and effective on the user.
2. RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDING
- The user and the therapist can reschedule the confirmed session by cancelling the confirmed session at least 24 hours prior to the session and rescheduling the same at a future time and/or date.
- In case, of technical difficulties during or at the time of the session, 3amtherapy will check with their therapist. Please note that any technical difficulties arising due to any technical difficulty on the part of the therapist ONLY will be considered a valid reason for rescheduling. Over and above, if any other reason is found to be genuine, the appointment shall be rescheduled.
- On cancellation of the confirmed session by the user, no refunding will be provided to the user. The payment made towards the session which is cancelled can be used for scheduling a new session with the same or different therapist. The user will have to pay extra/less if the new therapist chosen charges more/less respectively.
- Please note that the charges paid by a user, are not refundable. However, in the event a user is not satisfied with the service provided by 3amtherapy, then they may send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . 3amtherapy will review each such mail, on a case to case basis, and may refund the charges paid, if it deems fit. 3amtherapy reserves the right to take a final decision in any such matter.
- In the event the user decides to discontinue with the usage of 3amtherapy services, the user can write to email@example.com requesting for the refund of the unutilized amount in the account of the user. 3amtherapy will review the email and refund the amount to the user.